Aaron Ramsey

Ramsey is gonna have a 13/14 season

8 Likes

Great finish from him tonight, hopefully heā€™s found his shooting boots because itā€™s evident he isnā€™t getting replaced and requisite competition isnā€™t coming in either.

3 Likes

Ramsey 13/14 God mode finishing :heart_eyes:

I had him in my ff but took him off some days ago. Have to really think hard about whether not to put him back in, he is definitely back in form but canā€™t really count on Wenga to play him regularly.

Greatā€¦

Meaning?

Fucking class finish.

Hope he keeps it up

pretty much exactly what @Calum said, hope heā€™s found some form again like his season a few years ago

Welcome back Rambo!

Hate his fucking face but credit where itā€™s due.

1 Like

Jealousy? :campbell:

Constant shit eating grins after sending the ball into row Z just isnā€™t my thing.

Though not tonight, his touch to bring the ball towards goal was nearly as good as Xhakaā€™s pass.

ā€¦so what celeb will pay for this goal? :skull: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Likewise, was swayed by thinking he wasnā€™t gonna be involved. Think Iā€™ll be bringing him in, take a risk with him starting at 7m and hope regardless he brings enough upside for that money

Yep, I think I might bring him in next week depending on how the weekend goes.

1 Like

:hushed: He has a beautiful face!

3 Likes

He has a punchable face. But thatā€™s probably because heā€™s so very punchable as a person.

1 Like

Showed again how important is for Arsenal. Class finish, solid impact. Arsenal need another one player of his class to compete at top top level.

1 Like

Ramseyā€™s goal was my favourite of the 4. Narrowly ahead of Lacazetteā€™s pinpoint header

1 Like

He took his goal really well. Set himself up nicely and got a sweet connection for the finish. Nice pass by Xhaka too.

He nearly scored shortly before that too with a bursting run into the box with a header. You can hate his punchable face but heā€™s a clever player.

2 Likes