Aaron Ramsey

Ramseys problem is he believes all the hype that was written about him when he had a good season a couple of years ago.
All those sillybflicks n trick he started doing after one good season.
He actually thinks he is a good player.
But the really sad thing is Wenger must agree with him because he keeps putting him in the team. Hope he goes the January window.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know which his role is. He looks shit in every role he plays.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™d work on the wing if we werenā€™t reliant on him to actually offer any kind of creativity as his drive towards goal should be still there, but honestly Iā€™m not really sure. He just doesnā€™t have any real consistency anymore in his performances in terms of making a real difference to have him play 90 minutes in a game like today.

1 Like

this better be the real len and no tribute act.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œElectrifying, post:244, topic:95, full:trueā€]
this better be the real len and no tribute act.
[/quote]I can assure you it really is the real Len :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heā€™s really average, we couldā€™ve sold him in the summer whilst his value was high.

3 Likes

Whilst Wenger continues to fit him in the starting 11 we are going to continue to suffer which is frustrating.

2 Likes

Wengerā€™s loyalty to him would cost us.

We played our best football with someone like Iwobi.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what i meant. He offers nothing anymore in every position.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œMysty, post:245, topic:95, full:trueā€]

@lengooner Len!!! Youā€™re back!!!

@Castiel @TheSpecialCnut @allthelads :hugging:

1 Like

It,s the same disalusioned moaning old git electric.lol. we don ,t seem to have got any better with our so called superdtar team.

3 Likes

If the game demands to attack heā€¦ picks someone else? :thinking:

When was that from?

I think he meant, If game demands to attack, Ramsey will go to middle.
Else he stays wide.

Starting to hope Ramsey scores an own goal and dies.

3 Likes

haha well played the curse.

1 Like

The problem is that we have a better players than him as CMs or at least more useful.

So does Fulham.

:confused:

Thereā€™s obviously potential for a talismanic player there but the conditions have to be absolutely fucking perfect for him to develop that kind of form. Fuck me man itā€™s sad. FOR ONCE TRY TO ADAPT YOU CUNT. Does he not realise how much his career is nose diving into the abyss?!

1 Like