2018 FIFA World Cup

This match is painfull to watch. Its like a pre season game friendly. Boy do i miss premier league ! Slow paced as fuck and players just jogging lightly around.

Sisto has really kicked on since Thong Song

No idea mate everyone in Denmark says the same. Everyone is gagging for Dolberg and Fischer to get game time.

Jorgensen is useless.

Loving Christensen and Kjaer though, ducking solid as fuck.

1 Like

The jogging form is imbecable though. Thatā€™s what really separates these international players from the rest.

1 Like

Thatā€™s strange, I know he didnā€™t have the best of seasons but Cornelius is ass and isnā€™t the answer either.

Seems Dolberg is young though so heā€™ll have plenty of time as the man in major tournaments.

I really like Christensen, I was hoping Chlesea were going to let him go so we could snap him up haha. Says a lot heā€™s one of the very few young players to have finally made it there.

1 Like

Cornelius usuallly plays well for Denmark which is why he gets in. Even during that crazy season Dolberg never got game time on the nt. heā€™s got like 5 caps which is bullshit.

JĆørgensen is garbage, Sisto is braindead, Delaney is really bad with the ball at his feet, we dont have a left back and our coach will not sub on Dolberg to save his life :expressionless:

Thatā€™s fair enough, surely he should be starting and then Dolberg if it isnā€™t working then.

Why not even play 4-4-2 with Dolberg up there with Cornelius.

Yeah I see what you mean but I think a 4-4-2 wouldnā€™t get the most out of Eriksen as a CAM which is where he plays best.

Personally I like our current line-up, I would just substitute Sisto and Jorgensen for Fischer and Dolberg.

Fischer has a bit more end-up product and goal aggression than Sisto since Sisto usually makes bad decisions. Dolberg is Dolberg and has shown he can play at a pretty high level, so Iā€™d give him a shot. Heā€™s a much more complete striker.

Itā€™s a shame about the penalty today because I feel like we were dominating in the first half right until they got that peno, and after that it kind of took the wind out of our sails and the aussies could just smell blood. If they hadnā€™t gotten that penalty I think weā€™d have won 2-0.

Weā€™ll see how France do against Peru today, if they still look shaky I think thereā€™s every chance we can grab a point or three of them in the final round.

Matuidi is playing on the left wing

Interestingā€¦

GIROUD!!!

Denmark is basically through. Would have hoped they had lost the game.

Luca wants a fight @Cristo :wink:

1 Like

I hate @LordBendtner more, tbh.

2 Likes

I meant 4-4-2 when things arenā€™t going to plan or you badly need a goal, as you say wouldnā€™t be the best thing for Eriksen although he plays well playing deep too. So even if he was in a two could still pull the strings.

In the second half you guys looked dead on your feet whereas Australia looked like they were on coke with the energy they were showing.

Peru have a shot to get something from the game because this France team flatters to deceive, Deschamps is awful man.

1 Like

Congrats @Aussiegooner

Nice game today against Denmark

2 Likes

Matuidi isnā€™t good on the ball he doesnā€™t help that midfield three much, if not Tolisso it should be Nzonzi.

On the face of it that midfield will struggle to transition and keep the ball.

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1009802423534309376

Hmmm, so apparently Deschamps does have his reasons for starting Matuidi as LW. Still, though ā€“ all that talent they have and heā€™s the one who gets the nod in that position

Yeah Australia were really impressive physically but fuck me that penalty just sucked the air out of us.

I still think defensively we look very solid, with the exception of an occasional bit of flapping in the box.

I honestly think if we swap out Sisto and Jorgensen we would look so much more dangerous in attack.

Weā€™ll have to see what happens against France! Hard to believe Haareide still wants to play Sisto and Jorgensen against them after these last two games.

1 Like