2018 FIFA World Cup

Phil Neville is one of my most hated people ever. He’s such a cunt it’s unreal

Any idea why they have 4 stars above their badge?

Four stars appear above the team logo on the jersey. Two represent Uruguay’s 1930 and 1950 World Cup victories, and the other two represent the gold medals received at the 1924 and 1928 Summer Olympics and recognised by FIFA as World Championships

Two World Cups and Two Olympic golds

Edit: Ok Sham

So Uruguay and Russia are already qualified. Uruguay can be sneaky to face, as they are solid and cynic.

After touch-gate, Bilic isn’t allowed to sit next to Keane anymore :smile:

1 Like

Phil Neville is an actual half-wit.

Remember, since BBC pundits only top once they’re retired, we are stuck with him for a good 20-30 years.

Bring back Hansen!!

The longer this stays 0-0, the better it is as a spectacle. If it goes 1-0 Spain at any point, Netflix it is.

Who the f*** allowed vuvuzelas?! Stupid Kazan fans

spain vulnerable on the counter here. Of course they are, with the most fraudulent CB partnership in all of football history.

They may be world class at other things, whether that be leadership, ball-playing, scoring or whatever, Pique and Ramos, as defenders, are nowhere near as high quality as people think they are.

To get what I mean, some people rate these guys above Nesta :bellerin:

Iran so hard to break down

1 Like

As expected, Iran is parking the bus so it’s very difficult for Spain.
Chance for Silva here.

I thought we left those fucking vuvuzulas in 2010. They are making the game unwatchable

2 Likes

Spain needs to shoot from outside the box to score today.

Yea I’ve the sound right down. Awful.

3 Likes

Can’t wait until we are in Adidas generic kit so I can’t tell which team is ours like in this Iran v Spain match!

1 Like

Vazquez is having a shocker so far

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t get him starting.
Now Iran is dangerous. Only one attack can be deadly.

1 Like

There could be 3 teams level on 5 points after the last round up. Who would go through in that case?
Diego Costa at it again! :rofl:

This is really shocking from Iran

2 Likes

This was funny

“I probably should have ripped his head off”

:speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

ahaha Iran shithousery vs Costa. I have to say, Queiroz tactics have been spot on.

1 Like