2018 FIFA World Cup

Salah’s only at Liverpool for one more season anyhow.

Glorified feeder club

Cuper’s squad is finally waking up.

I’m supporting Russia because of Dinamo Moscow, my FM team. :heart_eyes:

Commie.

1 Like

Save the pictures and then upload them, that would be the neatest and cleanest way to do it. Come on Luca man do we have to hold your fucking hand?

3 Likes

I thought posting the tweets was ok, but i was wrong. I do apologize, then.

I am the laughing stock of the board. Gonna try to do better the next time.

1 Like

Typical lazy Italian, waiting for the others to do all the work…

2 Likes

Thanks.

<3 you buddy

Both sides are afraid to lose, albeit Russia looks better.

Nah your not lol.

Everyone seems to hate on me :xhaka:

Makes a change from them all doing it to me. :wenger2:

3 Likes

Don’t think so luca haha. Forum would be a lot quieter without you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure, but who cares in the end.

People are pulling your leg Luca, no one is hating on you, it’s all a joke.

6 Likes

https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F02%2F26%2F635920998684937403-398485797_giphy%20(28).gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=505&h=c3adce3c9d47f341454cfb7e4f5d3d36fc414f653bb62a6c90bfcf0142e977aa&size=980x&c=3177458752

7 Likes

Pretty sure food insults get you banned now :wink:

6 Likes

It’s not real hate.

The problem is, when someone does make a joke or a comment or whatever, you let it show that it gets to you which makes more people make jokes and comments.

This falls under that most infamous of British phenomenons called “banter” that walks a fine line between friendly joking and bullying.

We genuinely love your passion and contributions to the forums, but sometimes you take a joke a bit too personally and sometimes when you have a meltdown it’s just too easy to make a comment.

I don’t think anyone on the board actually hates you or wishes you ill.

13 Likes

Russia are an incredibly boring team aside from Golovin. So are Egypt aside from Salah