2018 FIFA World Cup

Poland or Saudi Arabia. I can’t decide which of them has been the worst.

1 Like

It’s better to face a one on one, because if he fouls Niang there it’s a red.

Niang has never scored internationally ,he’s no finisher and was under pressure from the Poland player.

Woj made it easy for him, he culpable along with Krychowiak.

The West Brom player was far more culpable than Woj, even the referee played role letting him back on the pitch at a strange time.

Sure Krychowiak was, it started with him and he caused the situation. However, Woj is the last line of defence, if he stays on his line there’s a chance he makes the save. What he did was a low percentage play.

Rushing out removed all doubt.

1 Like

Bring back Woj they said. He has erased his mistakes they said.

1 Like

Perin will be starting GK this time next year

Poland have been really poo

3 Likes

They are woeful, Lewandowski is playing with absolute scrubs.

Szczesny WTF!?

Yeah gotta feel sorry for Lewandowski, the service has been absolutely non existent.

1 Like

Five minutes to get another

Lovely header too!

Game on!

Makes their group quite interesting now that the two teams you would bank on getting beat have beat the two you’d think were both getting through.

1 Like

Group H is surprising atm. Both Colombia and Poland run the risk of getting knocked out.

Hah what a day of shocks. Really thought Columbia and Poland would win with out much trouble :joy:

Disappointing game by Poland. No urgency. No pressing. Weak.

1 Like

Mane was sitting on the floor at the end like " I didn’t do shit and we still won" lol.

Are people seriously shocked that Poland are shit? They’re getting on a bit and lack pace.

That group was always interesting in my opinion because there’s no standout team. Most people would probably have Japan finishing bottom and Colombia top, but really you could just throw the 4 teams up in the air and see how they land. Pretty unpredictable

1 Like

Btw that Koulibaly is exactly the CB we need at Arsenal.

Poland were at least at in qualification.

But I agree, they aren’t great.