2016 Summer Olympics - Rio

1 Like

Not in Bejing.

And presumably the other 200 countries in the table are irrelevant.

I just follow and support my country. Everyone should do it at every Olympic Game. But this german hates on me :bellerin:

When you’ve got as many as we have there’s no time to separate them all out and count by color.

1 Like

We face USA twice today: men’s volley semi-final and women’s water polo final. Fuck them! C’mon! :bellerin:

1 Like

Backwards…

1 Like

while wearing skiing boots

Italy-USA is a cracker.

BMX competition continuing on the usual drama so far. So close racing. Certainly been one of the best additions in recent Olympics.

@Leper , they played Metallica’s Enter Sandman at one stage before one of the races :sunglasses:

1 Like

Starting to hate USA and that guy Holt. He’s a fucking machine.

The BMX racing is fucking awesome. The aussies and the Dutch are very very good.

2 Likes

Brilliant finals. Well done to all the competitors! Now waiting for the big Hockey final tonight.

@Bl1nk just showed me a couple of the Dutch girls in the team :giroud2:

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ROAD TO THE FINAL! YES!

Great game played by Italy, proud!

1 Like

What a fucking great game! Back to the wall we won it in the end.

Ellen Hoog :sunglasses:

1 Like

GB save a penalty and then minutes later take the lead! :slight_smile:

Seriously the gold medal for bangable babes goes to the Dutch this Olympiad.

1 Like

Should bring back the Olympics Babes thread @morrisc311 :wenger:

Cracking final so far. Dutch scoring twice this 2nd quarter, but we managed to respond immediately with an equaliser.

USA got a bit of revenge in women’s water polo final. 12-5 for them against us.

Such a tense Hockey final this. GB just equalised again, to make it 3-3. Around 7 minutes of the match remaining. The Dutch have been superior, but GB more clinical.

1 Like