2016/17 Season Predictions

Fuck off, you tit! You knew Wenger were never gonna buy a proven striker :hipster:

We might still nick 4th just because the two Manchester clubs and Liverpool have dropped points in them and we could catch 2 of them, but I am resigned to the fact that we are going to finish behind Spurs.

Lol no. That’s done

2 Likes

I’ll say the same thing in 5 months too.

Lol! Hotdog boy.

Yeah I wouldn’t bet on it and certainly the odds are against us, but it isn’t insane to imagine the scenario. My prediction atm would be 6th but there isn’t much between 5th and 6th in terms of odds for me… Chelsea, Spurs, Pool, City, Utd, Arsenal.

1 Like

I think we’re finishing 7th.

Won’t beat Middlesbrough. Won’t beat Stoke. Won’t beat Tottenham Won’t beat Everton Won’t beat​ Manchester United Won’t beat Southampton.

I can only see us beating Sunderland :joy:

1 Like

Ok, we are all in meltdown, me first, but you are really an angus prat :wink:

I think Everton will overtake us too.

Everyone talks about a ‘top 6’ and Everton ‘best of the rest’, well they’ve got an exciting team, red hot home form and have just been handed a gift wrapped invitation to gatecrash said ‘top 6’

Nice target for Koeman to set to end their season on the up. If we get 9 points from Leicester/Boro/Sunderland then we’ll probably be able to keep them at bay, but we’re just so beatable

2 Likes

Your predictions are always right :mustafi:

Too right.

I predict your MDC ban for being naughty will be lifted before the year 2050 :speak_no_evil:

[quote=“Robin_L, post:69, topic:500, full:true”]
I think Everton will overtake us too.

Everyone talks about a ‘top 6’ and Everton ‘best of the rest’, well they’ve got an exciting team, red hot home form and have just been handed a gift wrapped invitation to gatecrash said ‘top 6’

Nice target for Koeman to set to end their season on the up. If we get 9 points from Leicester/Boro/Sunderland then we’ll probably be able to keep them at bay, but we’re just so beatable
[/quote]I said the same a few weeks ago.
They are another club on the way up and showing ambition.
I knew this season we would struggle to get a top four place , but we don’t even seem be challenging for it.
i also said before the start of the season that spurs and Man U will finish above us, which looks more than likely, but I didn’t think Everton would.

Like all the other top clubs, Everton have a better manager, players who want to win, and a board willing to back the manager.

We don’t.

Agree with most of your post, but our problem is that the board relentlessly back the manager, rather than what you suggest.

We would be a lot better off if they were far more hostile and held results to account, like in other clubs.

We’ve spent a lot of money over the last few years - largely on a good players, for me. The manager isn’t getting the most out of them.

1 Like

So this went well :gabriel: Congrats I guess to the ones who finally predicted us to drop out of the top 4…

1 Like

Nostradamus im not but. . .sticking by the reasoning.

Haha wow united better than us? Yeah stick to your day job mr footie pundit :grin:

Oct 2[quote=“Calum,Oct 2 post:36, topic:500, full:true”]
If I’m predicting now I will say 2nd.
[/quote]

:coq:

Congratulations Angus! Always right with your predictions! :hipster:

They could still make the champions league. You keep splitting them hairs though and convincing yourself that Wenger is relevant in 2017.

I was just being a dick you were pretty spot on.