2016/17 FA Cup

1 Like

I still remember when we won the F.A. Cup in 2014. I was at work that day and was checking my smartphone everytime. What a relief when :ramsey: scored the winner!

4 Likes

Gotcha, yeah the one in the town on the one way. A nice river flowing through the park. :+1:

1 Like

25,000 tickets in a 90,000 capacity ground :joy: Football is most unwell at present

2 Likes

Standard 230 am Cup final again in Melbourne, looks like 6-7 hours on the turps before kickoff again then.

Livinā€™ the dream AussieG

1 Like

5.30 for us so probably the same amount of pre game slurpingā€¦

1 Like

Weekend though, unless you work Sundays it sounds like a dream - you can be smashed before you watch Chelsea smash us!

2 Likes

Yeah its not bad, they hardest thing is laying off the piss until 8pm or so, otherwise it just becomes to messy haha.

1 Like

It is indeed

1 Like

FA Cup final ticket details

• Any current Away Scheme (away season ticket subscription) or current Platinum/Gold Member is guaranteed a ticket if a Member has attended THREE OR MORE away fixtures over the last two full consecutive seasons. This dates from August 19, 2014 ā€“ April 17, 2017. All fans in these categories will be guaranteed one ticket per membership, as long as the tickets are purchased between 10am on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 and 11am on Friday, May 5, 2017

• Any current Platinum and Gold Members who have attended TWO OR LESS away fixtures over the last two full consecutive seasons, will be able to register an interest in purchasing a ticket by completing an online registration between 10am on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 until 11am on Friday, May 5, 2017. This is unfortunately not a guarantee of a ticket. If the Club receives more registrations than tickets available, a random ballot will be held.

• Given the high demand, it is inevitable that Members outside the above groups will regrettably not have access to tickets for the fixture.

Time to buy your ticket :wink:

I really think itā€™s a fair way of doing that, but then being in the position Iā€™m in I suppose I would say that.

Itā€™s not exactly a difficult task to have credit farmed 3 credits in 2 seasons and theyā€™ve obviously set the bar at that level because they know exactly what proportion of the ST holders have exactly which number of credits. Iā€™m actually surprised the bar isnā€™t set higher.

Moore spice has been hired for the final,lucky pubā€¦