2016/17 FA Cup

Spurs bottled that, they should have progressed vs that 11 that Chelsea selected.

1 Like

Have they posted any vids of the mighty yidarmy bashing up women yet?

Who the fuck is “they”?

You have never to feel sorry for Spurs. They wouldn’t do the same with us :wink:

Well it would be them FUCKING selves…
The do the police’s work for them…

since they now allow an extra sub does the FA Cup now become a glorified friendly too?

No.

1 Like

Only if we lose

It’s all about the East side Wemberley :sunglasses:

Obviously we will lose the final against Chelsea 6-0. It will be a Fabregas double-hat trick and he will celebrate each goal by running half the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of @Persona who will be manacled to John Terry, who despite not even being named amongst the Chelsea substitutes will be in full kit and shinpads.

:smiley:

Back were they belong.

3 Likes

Why on earth would anyone feel sorry for Spurs?! Them losing is great to see. Them losing after playing reasonably well is absolutely beautiful to see.

4 Likes

If we happen to beat Chelsea, we will be back on top ( Stand alone) for most FA cups won.

1 Like

As it is we’ve just reclaimed the stat of most Fa Cup finals reached.

Wenger needs this one for most successful Fa Cup manager in history.

2 Likes

It’s amazing, considering it’s Wenger’s worst season ever.

Hes worst season could still end up better than the scums best season…History shows trophies won…

2 Likes

Details of the final are confirmed

We’ll be in the east end. We only got 25,000 in 2015, so it’s an improvement at least.

Fuck I wish I could go one day

1 Like

Thinking of hitting London for the day. Maybe watch it in the Emirates if they do that again or in a nearby pub.

1 Like

I’d be very up for that.