User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I like this forum over any other Arsenal forum.

OA Cash

Thumbs up Why I like this forum over any other Arsenal forum.

After recent events I noticed (by being a bit more active in the Arsenal section) how amazing these threads and posts are.

We have a variety of characters who are altogether, gently put, bat shit crazy and I like it. Everyone seems to be fighting with one another and strange alliances form in one thread and break in other threads.

Now with the whole debacle of losing against lower tier opposition and all the Wenger talks it looks like this forum has gone upside down.

I am not sure of how exactly these other forums are, but every time I briefly lurk over there it is usually terribly boring and irrelevant, on this forum I have the feeling more than on any other, people will go to lengths to come with arguments for their case and they will discuss it even if it takes 300 pages (well some of us).

MDC also has contributed to a lot of laughing.

I have been laughing so much over the past 48 hours.
    Just want to say thanks all.

And chin up guys.
    We might not win anything this season, but there is always another and fuck knows Gervinho might as well find his inner-Henry by then.

10 likes.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Yeah I agree, this is a great forum and that is why I average 14 posts a day! To be honest I tried Arsenal Mania first to see what it was like but it was so shite that I only had 3 posts on it then I quit so then I found this forum and I thought " Lets try this forum to see what it was like " And the rest is history.

1 likes.

Victoria Concordia Crescit TheDoctor's Avatar

OA Cash
    I tried ArsenalMania before, But registrations were off or something. OA was the next one I tried. Who knows, If ArseMania had registrations, I may never have joined OA.

OA without the characters is the best anyway, Simply because it has the best forum software (vBulletin).
    “You are monsters! That’s the role you seem determined to play, so it seems that I must play mine. The man that stops the monsters. I'm sending you back to your own dimension, Who knows? Some of you may even survive the trip and if you do remember this... You are not welcome here, This plane is protected, I am The Doctor."

1 likes.

OA Cash
    I read the Official one once or twice so when I wanted to join an arsenal forum i tried that one first. I wasn't allowed to so I joined this one. When you google arsenal forum OA is the 3rd option down so I cant remember why I picked this one maybe because it had the nicer name of the three

1 likes.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Is their any other Arsenal forums out there apart from here, Arsenal Mania and goonersworld?

OA Cash
    Onlinegooner,i was a member but didnt like it,like this far better,,Still gutted from yesterday,havent seen my cat since,he always gets it,,lol

OA Cash
    ONLINEARSENAL GONNA TAKE OVER THE INTERNETZ
    RobinVanTheMagic Loses it with Koscielny
    [13-01, 19:00] Gunning from Italy: Rocky, i still can't believe that french baguette lost us the game.Fuck off!Two times in row.
    [13-01, 19:14] Gunning from Italy: I can defende better than that french croissant.
    Chelsea Match, RobinVanTheMagic back in form

[20-01, 12:54] Gunning from Italy: Oh fuck, Koscielny is back.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Maivia View Post
    ONLINEARSENAL GONNA TAKE OVER THE INTERNETZ
    WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? A CHEEZEBURGER CATZ?

(Or whatever they are called!)

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING ME TO GET INTO THE KITCHEN OR I MAY BE TEMPTED TO TRY AND TAN YOUR HIDE!!!
    3 Simple Rules in Life...

1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
    2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
    3. If you do not step forward you will always be in the same place.

1 likes.

BANNED

Home is where the heart is regardless of location
    OA Cash
    It's one of the better forums that have had the privilege of having me, although i seriously fail to see how my posting abilities don't get recognized on here as much as I do on others.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsOnlyRayParlour View Post
    It's one of the better forums that have had the privilege of having me, although i seriously fail to see how my posting abilities don't get recognized on here as much as I do on others.
    Your posts certainly do amuse me.
    RobinVanTheMagic Loses it with Koscielny
    [13-01, 19:00] Gunning from Italy: Rocky, i still can't believe that french baguette lost us the game.Fuck off!Two times in row.
    [13-01, 19:14] Gunning from Italy: I can defende better than that french croissant.
    Chelsea Match, RobinVanTheMagic back in form

[20-01, 12:54] Gunning from Italy: Oh fuck, Koscielny is back.

1 likes.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    After recent events I noticed (by being a bit more active in the Arsenal section) how amazing these threads and posts are.

We have a variety of characters who are altogether, gently put, bat shit crazy and I like it. Everyone seems to be fighting with one another and strange alliances form in one thread and break in other threads.

Now with the whole debacle of losing against lower tier opposition and all the Wenger talks it looks like this forum has gone upside down.

I am not sure of how exactly these other forums are, but every time I briefly lurk over there it is usually terribly boring and irrelevant, on this forum I have the feeling more than on any other, people will go to lengths to come with arguments for their case and they will discuss it even if it takes 300 pages (well some of us).

MDC also has contributed to a lot of laughing.

I have been laughing so much over the past 48 hours.
    Just want to say thanks all.

And chin up guys.
    We might not win anything this season, but there is always another and fuck knows Gervinho might as well find his inner-Henry by then.

DEM LIKES

1 likes.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

DEM LIKES
    lol
    I don't care about likes at all, you clearly do

OA Cash
    Kidding bruh good post

1 likes.

Victoria Concordia Crescit TheDoctor's Avatar

OA Cash
    It's really strange the different opinions you get when you visit different forums on the same subject

OnlineArsenal - You have the Wenger is legend and deserves respect even if you want him gone, You also have the Wenger is still the right man for the job and then you have the 'Wenger's not good enough, OUT NOW people.

OnlineGooner - Strictly #WengerOut, No respect deserved and alot of name calling directed at him.

Goonersworld - Wenger Out, He's lost the plot and ultimately USMANOV IN.
    “You are monsters! That’s the role you seem determined to play, so it seems that I must play mine. The man that stops the monsters. I'm sending you back to your own dimension, Who knows? Some of you may even survive the trip and if you do remember this... You are not welcome here, This plane is protected, I am The Doctor."

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    It's really strange the different opinions you get when you visit different forums on the same subject

OnlineArsenal - You have the Wenger is legend and deserves respect even if you want him gone, You also have the Wenger is still the right man for the job and then you have the 'Wenger's not good enough, OUT NOW people.

OnlineGooner - Strictly #WengerOut, No respect deserved and alot of name calling directed at him.

Goonersworld - Wenger Out, He's lost the plot and ultimately USMANOV IN.
    Arsenal Mania SCREAMS WHAT ABOUT US?!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast