User Tag List


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Sandy Hook victimes and parents were paid actors? to weird even for me!

  1. #1
    Silver member g4e's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Borehamwood
    Posts
    5,642
    OA Cash
    0

    Sandy Hook victimes and parents were paid actors? to weird even for me!

    Been looking into the Batman shootings and Sandy Hook and there is definitely some weird shit going on such as, eye witness accounts of multiple shooters and so on.
    I came across this link (i've seen this site plenty of times but have never paid it any attention till now) and would appreciate peoples objective views on this.

    Are those photos real or have they been photoshopped? i have no idea about photoshop myself so have no opinion 1 way or the other till someone more knowledgeable gives their opinion.

    I believe-that's the wrong word to use-i know Batman and Sandy Hook are staged events, but would the govt in staging an even use a paid actor? that's stretching things a little to far even for me!


    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...s-2557294.html


    Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent.

    -David Rocastle



  2. #2
    Well heeled Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Chopper Challenge Champion Super Balloon Archer Champion Gravshooter Champion NEDO Champion The Attack of the Clones Champion Save The Piggy Champion Bombs in the Grid Champion Robin_L's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13,052
    OA Cash
    50380
    You should be ashamed of yourself at posting this really.
    "What is Dick Law doing? Who is Dick Law? Is Dick Law just a myth?"

    Supporting the Twenty's Plenty campaign:
    http://fsf.org.uk/campaigns/away-fan...-away-tickets/

    Let's bring some common sense back to football



    3 likes.

  3. #3
    OA Legend Desert Gems 2 Champion Jules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ixworth, Suffolk
    Posts
    11,574
    OA Cash
    50000
    This is probably the only shooting that I genuinely think is dodgy as fuck.

    Once you remove yourself from the emotions, and look at it logically...it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. There are so many conflicts.
    http://www.vivapalestina.org
    http://www.hempiremedia.net
    Boycott TalkShite!



    2 likes.

  4. #4
    Veteran SRCJJ's Avatar
    Country: Morocco

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,255
    OA Cash
    175000
    There's a lot to make me sceptical about the whole thing. Pages and articles about the massacre being created before it even took place, all the crisis actor stuff.

    It is odd. And I'm not even one for conspiracies.
    The Italian national football team has won the FIFA World Cup 4 times (1934, 1938, 1982, and 2006), trailing only Brazil (with 5). Italy's club sides have won 27 major European trophies, making them the most successful Europian nation in the subject of football.


    1 likes.

  5. #5
    Hungry ? Hmm Lasagne's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    289
    OA Cash
    175000
    Quote Originally Posted by g4e View Post
    I believe-that's the wrong word to use-i know Batman and Sandy Hook are staged events, but would the govt in staging an even use a paid actor? that's stretching things a little to far even for me!
    So in achieving the staging of intensively public and horiffic events, the govt / men in white coats / the men in black, Decided to reuse more actors than a repeat of holby city.


    1 likes.

  6. #6
    Bow To Leper Messiah Leper Messiah's Avatar
    Country: UK

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    12,659
    OA Cash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by g4e View Post
    Been looking into the Batman shootings and Sandy Hook and there is definitely some weird shit going on such as, eye witness accounts of multiple shooters and so on.
    I came across this link (i've seen this site plenty of times but have never paid it any attention till now) and would appreciate peoples objective views on this.

    Are those photos real or have they been photoshopped? i have no idea about photoshop myself so have no opinion 1 way or the other till someone more knowledgeable gives their opinion.

    I believe-that's the wrong word to use-i know Batman and Sandy Hook are staged events, but would the govt in staging an even use a paid actor? that's stretching things a little to far even for me!


    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...s-2557294.html
    You really do post some utter shit.


    8 likes.

  7. #7
    Silver member g4e's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Borehamwood
    Posts
    5,642
    OA Cash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm Lasagne View Post
    So in achieving the staging of intensively public and horiffic events, the govt / men in white coats / the men in black, Decided to reuse more actors than a repeat of holby city.

    Why you asking me? how do i know! i've already stated this is stretching it even for me.


    Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent.

    -David Rocastle



  8. #8
    Where's My Statue? Jakey Boy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,993
    OA Cash
    36750
    Those photos are interesting. Does everyone think they are the same people?
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."



  9. #9
    OA Legend Desert Gems 2 Champion Jules's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ixworth, Suffolk
    Posts
    11,574
    OA Cash
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey Boy View Post
    Those photos are interesting. Does everyone think they are the same people?
    Not sure what to say.

    If I say yes, then am I enabling crazy conspiracy theories?

    If I say no, am I being gullible and naive, and saying what people want to hear?


    So I'll sit on the fence and just call the whole thing 'dodgy as fuck'.
    http://www.vivapalestina.org
    http://www.hempiremedia.net
    Boycott TalkShite!



    3 likes.

  10. #10
    OA First Team sunburntgooner's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Al Ain, UAE
    Posts
    1,290
    OA Cash
    175000
    Certainly interesting and yes @jakeyboy I believe they look similar, my question though would be how immorally wrong would people have to be to go along with such scams, I mean most people are smart enough to see what was going on even Actors would start to question is this right?? so I cant believe it TBH I still have a certain sense of Moral decency in the world.


    'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

    'It took a lot of bottle for Tony (Adams) to own up.' - Ian Wright

    “He plays a lot on intimidation but he's come to the wrong address with me because I'm like him on that level.”- Patrick Vieira


    1 likes.

  11. #11
    Silver member g4e's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Borehamwood
    Posts
    5,642
    OA Cash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey Boy View Post
    Those photos are interesting. Does everyone think they are the same people?

    Jules summed it up well.

    Personally, it's hard to deny some of the faces in those pictures do have a very close resemblance. the govt staging false flag events is one thing, but staging events with actors from other recent events...that's stretching even my imagination!


    Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent.

    -David Rocastle



  12. #12
    Squad Player Vortex Champion bruceafc's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    794
    OA Cash
    185860
    This video explains a lot.


    I find it hard to believe that the drills happening at the same time as the actual event happened are just a coincidence. (23 - 27 minute mark)
    Mesut Fucking Özil.



  13. #13
    Keeping it real! El Bee's Avatar
    Country: UK

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my own world...
    Posts
    10,449
    OA Cash
    175000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm Lasagne View Post
    Decided to reuse more actors than a repeat of holby city.
    Are you mad? Holby is a soap, the don't do re-runs of soaps
    3 Simple Rules in Life...

    1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
    2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
    3. If you do not step forward you will always be in the same place.



  14. #14
    Squad Player Fire Truck Champion An2n's Avatar
    Country: Denmark

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    739
    OA Cash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceafc View Post
    This video explains a lot.


    I find it hard to believe that the drills happening at the same time as the actual event happened are just a coincidence. (23 - 27 minute mark)
    I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories but I just watched the whole video, and there is definitely something very weird about the whole thing.
    The thing that stuck out for me the most is, the parents whose children were killed, if you look at their faces, they don't look sad at all. I mean, if my child died the day before I would still be crying, but they were smiling and laughing?
    Also, weird how you can put up a RIP site on Facebook before the whole thing happened.
    I don't think Obama was behind it though.
    “I don’t master my reputation. What matters to me is Arsenal Football Club more than my reputation and I want people who love Arsenal to be happy." - Arsène Wenger



  15. #15
    Bejesus Said Paddy Nightmare Runner Champion Pak-Rat ¡Black! Champion TA#6's Avatar
    Country: England

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    North Bank, Block 6
    Posts
    28,939
    OA Cash
    175000
    Just out of interest

    How many of these actual conspiracy Theories are ever actually proven publically beyond any doubt to be true?


    Also....Wouldnt people with the resources to do these things, be smart enough, and able enough, to use completely different actors so as to avoid these theories blowing the cover of what would be an immensely elaborate scheme?

    De omnibus dubitandum


    1 likes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •