User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Arsenal Vs Stoke City (Barclays PL)

OA Cash
    "1-0 to the football team" cracked me up, basically erased the dirty memory of their lot singing the rugby equivalent a few years back.

1 likes.

OA Cash
    Glad we beat these wankers. Hate Stoke and hate Pulis. He is a total cunt

Watching the game online they didnt really offer that much going forward and it was always going to be a case of whether or not we could break them down

Fortunately we got the goal and saw the game out

Was surprised to see Santi on the bench. I think we need to be starting with our best team as much as we can especially as we need the points

Still we got the 3 points and thats all that matters and a clean sheet as well
    One team in London

OA Cash
    Well...we also need to give the most used players some rest...and santi surely deserved that.
    Plus supposedly he had a death in his family that very day.

1 likes.

OA Cash
    If there was a death in his family then i have no problem with him being on the bench. Surprised he was even there if that is the case

I just think that as we are 4 points off of 4th then playing your stongest team is surely the best thing to be doing? Had we not won this people would of been saying we should of started with Santi and Podolski!
    One team in London

Counting the days . . . k1tsun3's Avatar

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    If there was a death in his family then i have no problem with him being on the bench. Surprised he was even there if that is the case

I just think that as we are 4 points off of 4th then playing your stongest team is surely the best thing to be doing? Had we not won this people would of been saying we should of started with Santi and Podolski!
    True, we need to play our best team, but there has to be somewhere to give them rest, and as it was at home and next match is away, I'd rather risk it here. I was just worried that Wenger wouldn't make the changes when needed, which surpisingly, he did make good use of them. Hopefully they'll get some rest again for the FA Cup leaving them fresh for the CL match against Bayern Munich. It was a risk that paid off. We had no problems creating chances, but as much as I like Giroud, if he doesn't score early on, especially when he has missed opportunities, he's not as agressive on goal and starts to look for the assist, and that is where we had our issues. But it's great to see Podolski and Cazorla having an instant impact coming off the bench!

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/signaturepics/sigpic8715_6.gif

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678