User Tag List

Thread: BIG Pants make a come back....

OA Cash

BIG Pants make a come back....

Yeay!!! I knew i'd be trendy one day

Thank the lord G strings are on their way out...there is nothing worse than the sight of an overweight woman bending down and seeing a piece of elastic carving through her butt cleavage uppyeyes:

Check this out....

Swan-thong! G-string falls out of favour as women ditch skimpy knickers for big pants

A little more than a decade ago skimpy thongs were all the rage. In a bid to eliminate the ever dreaded visible panty line (VPL) women snapped them up in their droves.
    But according to the high street the nation's love affair with the G-string has come to an end and big bloomers, that help sculpt the derriere, are now in vogue.

Debenhams has reported that sales of large pants, such as French knickers and boy shorts, are up by 47 per cent this year with minimal styles down by 12 per cent.

According to the high street the nation's love affair with the G String (left) has come to an end and larger pants are now the number one seller (right)

Meanwhile Marks & Spencer, which sells more than 61 million pairs of knickers a year, states that 'big knickers are front page news'.

It is believed that the trend has been sparked by stars such as Kelly Brook, Christina Hendricks and Scarlett Johansson who are known for fashioning vintage-inspired wares.
    Lizzie Singleton, a spokesperson for Debenhams said: 'Women are ditching skimpy smalls and opting for Bridget Jones bloomers and styles with added shapewear are proving to be the most popular.

'Curvier celebrities such as Christina Hendricks are proving to be the new lingerie idols.'
    In a bid to capture a growing market Marks & Spencers recently launched Flatter Me TM knickers, which claim to smooth out ‘problem’ areas and overnight the design became one of its fastest selling pieces.

Tesco, Playtex and Ann Summers are other retailers that have launched special shapewear ranges as a result.

'Sales of our boy shorts are more than double our thong sales. Our boy short is our fastest-selling item, and women have told us guys absolutely love it,' Ali Mejia, creative director and co-founder of lingerie label Eberjey, told Cosmopolitan.
    3 Simple Rules in Life...

1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it.
    2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
    3. If you do not step forward you will always be in the same place.

OA Cash
    French Knickers FTW
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

1 likes.

Gibbs Future arsenal Legend dmxdex's Avatar

OA Cash
    I like the thongs myself lol.

OA Cash
    as long as I can see their luscious ass, i don't care.
    RobinVanTheMagic Loses it with Koscielny
    [13-01, 19:00] Gunning from Italy: Rocky, i still can't believe that french baguette lost us the game.Fuck off!Two times in row.
    [13-01, 19:14] Gunning from Italy: I can defende better than that french croissant.
    Chelsea Match, RobinVanTheMagic back in form

[20-01, 12:54] Gunning from Italy: Oh fuck, Koscielny is back.

Squad Player Bots and Blocks Champion The Parking Truck Champion Hit the Troll Players Pack Champion Charlie C's Avatar

OA Cash
    Didnt Neil Sedaka have a song - Thong thong Blue ?

Football is unlike chess where a parity of forces is a condition precedent

A friend in need is like gaffa tape,
    once they try it on its a sod to get rid of

1 likes.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakey Boy View Post
    French Knickers FTW
    This this this

P.O.T.Y 2011
    - Without Passion, You Have Nada -