User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oguzhan Ozyakup

OA Cash
    @Sol

Ogu$han O$yakup Hehe

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

'It took a lot of bottle for Tony (Adams) to own up.' - Ian Wright

“He plays a lot on intimidation but he's come to the wrong address with me because I'm like him on that level.”- Patrick Vieira

Victoria Concordia Crescit TheDoctor's Avatar

OA Cash
    Departed Arsenal midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup has revealed that Robin van Persie helped convince him to leave the Gunners.

The 19-year-old midfielder joined Turkish side Besiktas last month after failing to make an appearance in the Premier League for the north London side.

“I consulted Van Persie and he agreed that it was in my best interests to make the move” he told Haberturk.

“Leaving Arsenal was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, it was really upsetting.

“However, Beşiktaş made me an offer which was hard to refuse, one of the biggest clubs in Turkey was promising me first team football.”

Ozyakup revealed that van Persie, who revealed he was not going to sign a new contract last week, was a player he looked up to.

“Arsenal really treated me well, Van Persie helped me a lot when I first joined from The Netherlands. He would invite me to his family home for meals.

“Van Persie was a great motivator, I promised him I’d score in my first game but unfortunately I couldn’t.

“However, he told me after the game I would have scored if given another 20 minutes and praised my performance.

http://www.london24.com/sport/arsena...eave_1_1440467
    Thread needs moving btw.
    “You are monsters! That’s the role you seem determined to play, so it seems that I must play mine. The man that stops the monsters.”

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
    good talent, just lacks the size, speed and physicality to really impact the pl at the top level.
    I don't get why people still spew this kind of nonsense. I'd have thought after watching the physical English team crumble at yet another major international tournament, people would be calling for more compact and technically gifted players to be promoted to the top level.
    The Italian national football team has won the FIFA World Cup 4 times (1934, 1938, 1982, and 2006), trailing only Brazil (with 5). Italy's club sides have won 27 major European trophies, making them the most successful Europian nation in the subject of football.

BANNED

OA Cash
    your an idiot, i can't even bring myself to write a proper reply. zzz, gonna start putting people talking bollocks like this on ignore.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by SRCJJ View Post
    I don't get why people still spew this kind of nonsense. I'd have thought after watching the physical English team crumble at yet another major international tournament, people would be calling for more compact and technically gifted players to be promoted to the top level.
    You are talking about Arsenal here and we have been doing exactly that.

Ozyakup was always Nacer barazite Mk II.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Sorry about the bump I had to because I want to know how is he doing at Bestikas? Haven't heard of him since then. His highlight of his Arsenal career is being on the bench for the home game vs AC Milan! Cant see him doing well here though because we already have a majority of talented midfielders but all the best to him if he cant make it here

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santi and Lukasz View Post
    Sorry about the bump I had to because I want to know how is he doing at Bestikas? Haven't heard of him since then. His highlight of his Arsenal career is being on the bench for the home game vs AC Milan! Cant see him doing well here though because we already have a majority of talented midfielders but all the best to him if he cant make it here
    He moved to Besiktas permanently, Not on a loan. Thread needs moving.
    “You are monsters! That’s the role you seem determined to play, so it seems that I must play mine. The man that stops the monsters.”

OA Legend Salad Frenzy Champion Sol's Avatar

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santi and Lukasz View Post

The North Remembers. Winter is Coming.

7 likes.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I don't wear navy suits also I'm a very fast runner and I would catch that train no bother!

1 likes.

OA Cash
    I love trains, They're epically awesome.

Mystical Wonder Detective Jump Champion Parking Time Champion Euro2012 Champion Genius Defender Champion F1 Revolution 3D Champion Race in the Alps 2 Champion Eat My Dust Champion Mysty's Avatar

OA Cash
    You can tell Bl1nk was the one who originally moved this thread into the first team section considering I don't even remember this guy barely ever playing for us

1 likes.

OA Cash
    IIRC... yes I do: http://justarsenal.com/ozyakup-van-p...-arsenal/15231

Agent RVP to the rescue.

There's no reason for this prick to have a space in OA, unless someone wants to compare him with... maybe Ramsey? and claim the poor guy never had a proper chance, etc.

I'd say, save some OA bandwidth or wathever and delete this useless cunt from here. Besiktas? gimme a break!
    Walcott - Welbeck - Wanchez

1 likes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234