User Tag List

Page 104 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2230

Thread: Tomas Rosicky (7)

BANNED

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Midfield Maestro View Post
    That having freedom on the wings statement is a myth IMO. It's probably one of the hardest positions to play because you've always got to be chasing the fullback around making sure your own fullback doesn't get doubled up on; whilst at the same time making sure you are available for counter attacks.
    That's true,but if he played there he could cut into the middle,take shoots more often and create space for Gibbs.

1 likes.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Welcome back,Tomas.We have been missing you so much.

1 likes.

Mystical Wonder Detective Jump Champion Parking Time Champion Euro2012 Champion Genius Defender Champion F1 Revolution 3D Champion Race in the Alps 2 Champion Eat My Dust Champion Mysty's Avatar

OA Cash
    On a dreary night of Football, there was thankfully one shining moment from the game. Top class finish from a top class player. If only he was available all the time. Hopefully can start to push for a regular first team start.

1 likes.

OA Cash
    Weren't the same team in the 2nd half without him. Just shows how much influence he can have in that midfield and dictate the play/possession.
    Twitter: @liamkelleway

1 likes.

BANNED

OA Cash
    Must start the next games.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunning from Italy View Post
    Must start the next games.
    Yes, he's a must-start whenever he's fit and Wenger doesn't feel it's too much of a risk (much like Wilshere). So delightful to watch. He's so lively it's so hard to believe that he's 32! If he can stay healthy I think he's got a few years left yet in those legs.

OA Cash
    Classic

BANNED

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneCuellar View Post
    Yes, he's a must-start whenever he's fit and Wenger doesn't feel it's too much of a risk (much like Wilshere). So delightful to watch. He's so lively it's so hard to believe that he's 32! If he can stay healthy I think he's got a few years left yet in those legs.
    Our great run happened last season when Tomas was fit.Not many understood his importance.

OA Cash
    Really? The Rosicky jizz fest wasn't exactly understated
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

1 likes.

Silver member tubix Champion Craigie's Avatar

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunning from Italy View Post
    Our great run happened last season when Tomas was fit.Not many understood his importance.
    He was fit most of the season, he was just shit and anonymous, people like to forget that. Once he hit form though he was amazing and his goal against Spurs is one of my favourite ever goals. If he's back anywhere near that kind of level we're in for a much better second half of the season.

3 likes.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigie View Post
    He was fit most of the season, he was just shit and anonymous, people like to forget that. Once he hit form though he was amazing and his goal against Spurs is one of my favourite ever goals. If he's back anywhere near that kind of level we're in for a much better second half of the season.
    That's bullshit. He was fit at the beginning for first 3 games, but was injured in the fall and his injury took quite a while, then he got back fit but then got injured again and slowly came back and once he started playing regularly he was very good.
    Proud to be a Philly Gooner!

Silver member tubix Champion Craigie's Avatar

OA Cash
    Not including the CC he was in the squad for 20 out of 28 games until the end of december (yes, I did just count and no, I don't have anything better to do) and after this he hit form and became brilliant, but before that he was completely forgettable. I don't understand why people have a problem with that like it's total blasphemy.

OA Legend E-Z Gems Champion Dig Deeper Champion Racing: Emergency Champion BlockBuster Champion Mr Arsenal's Avatar

OA Cash
    A breath of much needed fresh air...Rosicky-Diaby-Wilshere...the ball carrying potential of that midfield leaves me teary eyed.

Cazorla 17'
    Koscielny 71'
    Ramsey 109'

Squad Player

OA Cash
    So, so good to have him back. A genuine attacking option and allows us to rotate Santi Cazorla when necessary. I loved having him back yesterday.

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Arsenal View Post
    A breath of much needed fresh air...Rosicky-Diaby-Wilshere...the ball carrying potential of that midfield leaves me teary eyed.
    The injury potential, on the other hand, leaves me very limp-dicked indeed.

2013 OA Unsung Poster Of The Year
    2014 OA Personality Of The Year
    2014 OA Poster Of The Year

4 likes.