User Tag List

Page 352 of 431 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6458

Thread: Theo Walcott (14)

OA Cash
    Well maybe Giroud's and Walcott's dribbling isn't their strongest asset because both are forwards and not wingers. I've got a great idea though, seeing as Walcott wants to play in the middle and so does Giroud, let's play Giroud on the wing now and Walcott in the middle?

I think either way though I can live with both not been Messi on the dribbling front if they still return 32 goals and make another 21 for others between them............after all, goals wins games.

OA Cash
    Not when you concede them.

Goals win games if they reach the penalty area. for that to happen, one needs to know how to dribble and pass.

OA Cash
    Well if you concede them then goals still win games.

So now it's dribble and pass for Walcott? Both of which he can do anyway but there are other ways to create goals without doing either.......and those stats still can't really be crabbed over unless doing so purely for the sake of it.

If Walcott can't do either then why do you think he was fouled so many times yesterday and who was fouled for our free kick that the winner came from? You don't foul someone that often unless you know they can hurt you.

OA Cash
    Brady, sometimes it's just better to just get the gist of what the other guy is talking about.

OA Cash
    I do get the gist but even then in trying to be clever you are wrongly using that back at me anyway.

I use that line when when someone has attributed something to me that was something I haven't actually said but they have done that attributing due to taking the gist of what I have said, as in it either having a positive or negative slant but are wrongly claiming I've said something specific which I haven't and so have misrepresented me based on that gist. I don't believe I have misquoted or misrepresented you on anything regarding Walcott here.

If in the past you have been critical of him on a number of issues and because of that I take the negative gist of your message but later attribute something specific back to you such as claiming you have said he was rubbish at heading for example and you haven't even mentioned heading in relation to him, then that's taking the gist of your view being a generally negative one but still doesn't mean I can claiming you were specifically negative about his heading if you haven't actually said that.

On the other hand you and others sometimes attribute things to me based on say an generally negative view on a player and claim I've said something like Arteta can't play at DM or that he's the same player as Cazorla and Wilshere so they would be as good as him there or that I was saying Bendtner and Giroud are the same player and that Bendtner is the better of the two when that was never the case.......and I suspect even now you might still have trouble recalling what I did actually say.

So that's my last two replies now to you having to correct you trying to be clever and using my own points against me. It's a shame though that you entirely missed the actual points being made and so used them wrongly in return.....I'm guessing you got the gist of them though and then just fell down with your failed use of the actual points bit.

OA Cash
    I am confused.

NO, no more big replies.

OA Cash
    Can you two just bum and get it over with.

7 likes.

OA Cash
    AGAIN!

OA Cash
    Fuck me I hate coming into Brady threads.

Jesus christ.

1 likes.

OA Cash
    They may as well do it via PM, like fuck anyone's reading their posts lol

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenalpredators View Post
    Fuck me I hate coming into Brady threads.

Jesus christ.
    LOL.....right so despite me not starting up the thread to begin with, despite there being 5,310 posts in it of which around 4% are mine and despite numerous other people also posting in the thread it's somehow according to your logic "Brady's thread" is it? Yep, I can see you are totally impartial there then eh?

Take a wild guess at what I do if I'm not interested in anything going on in any particular thread. Go on, I dare ya!

And there was me thinking there were at least two people involved in this debate.......by the way, anyone remember how all this started with Trion and me?

POW Right in the kisser! Santi Cazorla's Avatar

OA Cash
    Gotta say Walcott's optimism is refreshing, he thinks we can pull a Chelsea and add an FA cup to it as well.

OA Cash
    well we have the potential although we are crippled on the left side with santos

OA Cash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyMagic View Post
    And there was me thinking there were at least two people involved in this debate.......by the way, anyone remember how all this started with Trion and me?
    Generally starts with you making a bizarre claim and me being a douche that i am, fall for the troll.

Well atleast i must give you credit for improving my posting abilities lately.

OA Cash
    The thing i am liking about Walcott lately, is that he seems like a leader and someone others can rely on with their ambitious passing.

guess in a season or two, Walcott will become a player who deserves 100k.

1 likes.